Liège Province, a central location close to you
Liège Province represents a range that is multi-layered, plentiful and among the most varied!
Supported by two historical cities offering numerous high-quality sites – Liège and Spa – Liège Province boasts undeniable assets that appeal to the business tourist. With its many faces, this is a region that moves and attracts; the high forests of Ardenne, the orchards of the Herve plateau, the natural park of the High Fens-Eifel, the thermal sources, the banks of the Meuse... and an incontestable "Liège spirit"!
Alongside infrastructures for organising Conferences & Trade Fairs, there are countless "Special Venues" that are ideal for organising seminars, meetings, events and other incentives.
A truly welcoming region located at Europe's motorway crossroads, the province also provides, with its high-speed rail station in Liège and airport in Bierset, uncanny ease of access. Allowing it to open its doors to organisers and conference delegates from all four corners of the globe! In short, a myriad of possibilities that are just waiting to be discovered...
A number of major MICE assets...
(MICE = Meeting - Incentive - Congress - Event)
- The Palais des Congrès and the city of Liège. A complex at the Meuse's edge that has three levels and more than twenty modular rooms. The biggest auditorium can comfortably host up to a thousand people.
- Hotel infrastructure in Liège province is characterised by an excellent quality/price ratio, especially in the 4-star category but also owing to the presence of Crowne Plaza Liège, one of Wallonia's only two 5-star hotels.
- Two prestigious thermal and wellness baths (the only ones in Wallonia), Spa and Chaudfontaine, each have a hotel directly linked with the spa area and offer seminar rooms so that work and pleasure can be combined.
- Numerous outdoor activities, organised among other locations against the magnificent backdrop of the Spa Ardenne and managed by professional events agencies. The region's true spearhead in terms of incentive, team building and corporate events is none other than the Spa-Francorchamps Circuit and its multiple infrastructures and possibilities.
- Prestigious or surprising premises for organising events, such as the Casino de Spa or the Opéra Royal de Liège or even Stavelot Abbey or the Modave or Harzé châteaus. This "Special Venues" range is constantly evolving.
A number of UNUSUAL ideas...
- Les Mines Gourmandes, a range of tours and gourmet stops in the fascinating world of the subterranean galleries of Blegny Mine (a UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- Take your seats in the Meetingbus du Domaine des Hautes Fagnes for an "out-of-the-ordinary" meeting in the heart of nature on Belgium's roof.
- An unusual teambuilding with DAFT in a real recording studio used by artists of (inter)national renown.
Brochure ready for download...
MICE Department – Tourism Federation
Candice MICHOT – Project Manager
Place de la République française, 1 - 4000 Liège
Tel. +32 (0)4 237 95 85